lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

Summer in Berlin


So, even though this comes with months of delay, this is gonna be a short summary of my summer in Berlin. The best place I visited was Kreuzberg, but sadly I don't have any pictures from there. Kreuzberg is full with bars or Kneipes, as the Germans say and second-hand stores. I got my favourite hat from there. Something that really impressed me was the abandoned airport, Tempelhoff, which has been open to the public and people go there to excercise or just have a beer or two with their friends. If you go to Berlin, I would strongly recommend buying a bike at the market in Mauerpark and just discover the city with it, really it is the best way as taking the metro or the bus don't give you the same feeling of life as a bike does. Another must is, of course, the East Side Gallery. About 1 km of Berlin Wall painted by some of the best contemporary artists in memory for the 20th anniversary of its fall-down.


















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario